On this week's show, I introduce the first of many "Sound Bites", a shorter-form style of episode featuring a few different segments including:
- Main Topic of the Week: Perfectionism
- Actionable Tip of The Week: One or two deep breaths before every meal or snack.
- Crazy-Awesome Health Nugget of the Week: Grounding and its huge effects on blood thinning.
- Quote of the Week: "I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear." - Rosa Parks
- Listener emails or questions of the week.
- Bowl of the Week:
- Egg-Kale-Onion Scramble with sauerkraut and avocado on top. Coconut-oiled out. Yum.